Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wow i am really boring!

I had a revelation today. I AM BORING!
weird I know. My life has nothing that would intrest anyone.
I dont Know why people talk to me. I mean ethier my friends are desprate or they just feel bad for me. :] My life consists of praying for a snow delay, soccer conditioning and the pain that soccer conditioning brings. (all those leg lifts, wall sits and bleachers,, yuck!) SO ask yourself this question, why am I sitting on the computer reading this girls boringness? Or I can ask myself, why am I writing this boringness down for everyone to slog through? I really dont know. I think Im gonna go do something to make my life more interestin, (thats my southern typing) ..................................................................

13 comments:

Kulio said...

You are one of the most interesting people I know!!!

Who else can write a post about being boring, and have it be...interesting??

It's honest that's why. Everybody feels the same way. :-)

riahbell said...

lol thanks! you made my day!
:]

Karaeleanor said...

I agree w/ my mom. you are deff. the LAST person who I think is boring.

MathGeek said...

Speaking of boring lets go watch grass grow or paint dry. Or better yet, let’s go paint grass and watch it grow as the paint dries.

kool kenna said...

hahahaha
yeah i agree w/ kulio

riahbell said...

oh my, that sounds fun ....paint and grass, may be too exciting for me....
:]
thanks guys!

Em said...

you are not boring---- truly!

Crydo said...

Ri - you have a way of writing - and it's good. It makes me want to read more!

larchmeany said...

You are so not boring. You rock. Really. Seriously rock.

GrandpaC said...

Riah,

OK, now you go read my blog. Crydermanlife.blogspot.com
You are definitely not boring. Ugly? maybe, but not boring!
(just kidding!)

GrandpaC

luvbug said...

HEY!! post more so i can keep in touch w/ u!!!
love, chloe

Angela said...

blog again.

Ashlee said...

mariah,
U R not boring!
-Ash