Monday, November 5, 2007


Halloween, left to right, Mckenna (laundry basket) Me (gangster) Candice (also gangster) umm I cant remember this girls name but she is an exchange student at bedford and Candice invited her to come with us. She was really great. I have learned a valuable lesson on this night. Big pants are HARD to walk in. I really have no idea how guys can be the least bit comfortable wearing these pants. It feels like your walking with a diaper on and every time you stop walking the pants fall down to your knees.
OH yeah and Me and Candice are WAY to nice to be gangster. Every time me and candice steped on someones grass we were like "ohhh IM soooooo sorry!!!". And "Have a happy Halloween!!/ have a good evening!" after every house. But I wouldnt have it any other way. I wonder what me and Candice will be next year?

14 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

cool outfit. Were those micahs pants?

kool kenna said...

sara, her name is sara

kool kenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riahbell said...

to Kara, no those are not micahs pants, they are candices brothers pants.

to kenna, thanks.

Kulio said...

hahaha...okay, love the laundry basket...and you guys are way too CUTE to be gangstahs.

riahbell said...

Thanks, thats a good thing.
:D

MathGeek said...

I was going to be a box.

Crydo said...

thats cool, what did you end up being?

MathGeek said...

A teenager who did not have enough money even to buy a cardboard box. sniff.....

kool kenna said...

lol really?

kool kenna said...

up

da

te

MathGeek said...

What are you talking to me or riah

MathGeek said...

You need to post more...

Kulio said...

Yes please post Riabell!