Monday, December 17, 2007

time

Time changes.
when I was younger 1 hour seemed like forever.
now it feels so short.
is that because I am older?
as you accumulate more and more time under the hypthetical belt of life, does it shorten the moments?

8 days till christmas.
it feels longer till christmas then it did last week
that doesnt make sense.
is it because I am excited?

Excitement makes time slow slow down
dreading makes time speed up

I have figured out the way of staying young forever.
I will always stay in a perpetual state of excitement.


8 more days....

7 comments:

kool kenna said...

ooh big words there missy

riahbell said...

hahahahaha
those arent big words, silly
('~
('~
look JELLY FISH!!

MathGeek said...

6 more days..

riahbell said...

YAY!! i kno I am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!


now its five days...
;d

riahbell said...

four days...

Kulio said...

Riah!!!!

You are so PROFOUND!

Seriously.

kool kenna said...

361 days now.