Wednesday, December 19, 2007

School is SO not cool

school is not cool
I am in my fourth hour right now and I am bored out of my MIND!!
This is my computers class, Dad, and kenna.
I am not doing anything against the rules...




LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
OF MARIAH CRYDERMAN

since I am probably going to drop dead an seccond out of boredness, I would like to say, Mckenna you can have my good christmas presents, and my part in the christmas play at the lodge goes to Kara. NO ONE CAN HAVE MY Clothes,,, except candice. ok i gtg

my class is over.

:/

?

7 comments:

MathGeek said...

WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!

riahbell said...

ok you can have all of my DS games and my DS (even though its an old one)
hows that?

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh!! i miss you guys soooo much! i'll see u at the lodge!!!

riahbell said...

yeah I am soo excited!

<3

Kulio said...

Oh mathgeek wants your DS now...so be careful around him....

kool kenna said...

yeah he is just waiting for mariah to drop dead



jk

kool kenna said...

(just kidding)